Table of Contents
You people apparently love your trackers. The Momax Tracking Tag — an affordable AirTag alternative that uses Apple’s Find My network — topped the list of items purchased by Cult of Mac readers during Amazon’s Prime Day event this week. And AirTags themselves didn’t come in far behind.
What else proved popular with our readers? Here’s the list — and some of these deals are still available!
This post contains affiliate links. Cult of Mac may earn a commission when you use our links to buy items.
Top 5 Prime Day purchases
As you can probably guess, practically everything on our list of best Prime Day 2023 deals either was made by Apple or worked with Apple products. It’s probably not too surprising that affordable items like Momax’s tracking tag ranked high among Prime Day purchases, since they’re extremely affordable — roughly half the price of an AirTag.
- Momax Tracker Tag: This AirTag clone, on sale for just $15.99 (or $14.39 if you use code CULTOFMAC10), comes in three colors. Yellow proved most popular, followed by black and then white.
- mophie powerstation 2023: This portable power bank, currently on sale for just $33.25, packs 10,000mAh of juice as well as a trio of USB ports. (Want to know more? Read our review of the latest mophie powerstation.)
- Wyze Cam Pan v3: This privacy-oriented indoor/outdoor security cam, on sale for just $32.16, pans and tilts. Plus, it features 1080p streaming, motion tracking, color night vision and two-way audio.
- AirTag four-packs: If you’re going to buy Apple tracking tags, the bulk purchase is always the way to go. On Prime Day, you could get a four-pack for just $88.49. (Here’s why we love AirTag and the Find My network.)
- Anker MagGo 620: This magnetic iPhone grip, on sale for just $15.99, lets you put your iPhone basically anywhere. (Here’s our review of the MagGo 620.)
Apple bestsellers on Prime Day 2023
Elsewhere on the list, although in lesser numbers, you can see that Cult of Mac readers jumped on some great deals on Apple gear. Here are the top sellers on those pricier items (with Prime Day pricing indicated):
Note: All data generated from Amazon affiliate sales spreadsheet for Prime Day 2023.