Table of Contents
This week on Cult of Mac’s podcast: Which gets you more excited, an AirTag with new AR capabilities, a pink Apple Watch or a black titanium Apple Watch Ultra? This week’s top Apple rumors fuel our imaginations …
Also on The CultCast:
- Apple touts 1 billion paid subscribers, a gigantic number that pushed the company to record-high revenue for its services division last quarter.
- Leander cooks up a cheap-and-dirty way to add CarPlay to any car, even an old beater. (Still can’t get him to come on the podcast, though, because … 👀.
- Tim Cook finally plays the AI card as Apple tries to cash in on the latest tech buzzword.
- Griffin proves he’s
a total nerdthe consummate tech collector by revealing what he uses an ancient Apple Newton for these days.
Listen to this week’s episode of The CultCast in the Podcasts app or your favorite podcast app. (Be sure to subscribe and leave us a review if you like it!) Or watch the video live stream, embedded below.
The CultCast live stream archive
This week’s top Apple news
Here are the headlines we’re talking about on this week’s show:
Our sponsors: Babbel and Squarespace
- Babbel: Instead of paying hundreds of dollars for a private tutor — or fooling yourself with language apps that are little more than games — Babbel’s 10-minute lessons are designed by experts to help you start speaking a new language in as little as three weeks. Get 55% off at Babbel.com/cultcast.
- Squarespace: Easily create a beautiful website all by yourself at Squarespace.com/cultcast. Use offer code CultCast at checkout to get 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain.
Weekly Cult of Mac giveaway
Win a posh leather iPad Pro sleeve from Harber London
This week, Cult of Mac is giving away one absolutely gorgeous Magnetic Envelope Sleeve for iPad Pro from Harber London. It’s handmade from premium full-grain leather and wool felt, for a perfect combo of protection and great looks. It’s valued at $118.
To enter, just visit our giveaway page and enter as many ways as you can. Hurry, though … this giveaway ends soon.