Table of Contents
This week on Cult of Mac’s podcast: We’re hearing all kinds of rumors about the USB-C cable(s) that will come with iPhone 15 models. Will they be colorful? Braided? Fast? Slow? We’ve got some leaks and some informed speculation — and probably just enough cable to hang ourselves with.
Erfon’s out this week, but we’ve got a special guest you won’t want to miss!
Also on The CultCast:
- The Vision Pro gasp heard ’round the world!
- Why you might want to wash the nasty stuff off your Apple Watch band.
- Leander’s new e-book Unsung Apple Hero showcases the innovative work of Bas Ording, the Apple designer who worked closely with Steve Jobs to create the look and feel of the iPhone and more.
- Griffin walks us through some useful Apple apps hiding on your Mac. (Hello again, Stickies!)
Listen to this week’s episode of The CultCast in the Podcasts app or your favorite podcast app. (Be sure to subscribe and leave us a review if you like it!) Or watch the video live stream, embedded below.
The CultCast live stream archive
Our sponsors: Squarespace and CultCloth
- Squarespace: Easily create a beautiful website all by yourself at Squarespace.com/cultcast. Use offer code CultCast at checkout to get 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain.
- CultCloth: Get the only cleaning cloth you need: CultCloth!
This week’s top Apple news
On the show this week: Your host Cult of Mac writer D. Griffin Jones (@dgriffinjones), Cult of Mac managing editor Lewis Wallace (@lewiswallace) and Cult of Mac publisher and EIC, Leander Kahney (@lkahney).
Here are the headlines we’re talking about on this week’s show:
Weekly Cult of Mac giveaway
This titanium band is the perfect match for your Apple Watch Ultra
If you own Apple’s biggest, boldest smartwatch, you owe it to yourself to get in on this week’s giveaway. It’s a great-looking Titanium Link Band from Lululook.
This gorgeous metal Apple Watch band retails for $79.99 and one lucky winner will strap one on their wrist for nada. Lululook also sells a version for regular Apple Watches, in case you’re interested, and it’s on sale now.
To enter, just visit our giveaway page and have at it. As always, entry is free.