Table of Contents
What about jamming with your friends or singing along to your favorite songs with time-synced lyrics? Luckily, Apple Music lets you see the song lyrics on the full screen. Sounds interesting, right? In this guide, I’ll show you how to see full-screen lyrics in Apple Music on iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
How to view full-screen lyrics in Music app on iPhone
The steps to use the fullscreen interface with lyrics on the Apple Music app on iPhone are quite simple. Follow the steps given below to do this:
- Launch Music → Play a song → Go to Now Playing.
- Tap the Lyrics button to reveal the lyrics.
- Wait for five seconds to enter full-screen mode.
After entering into the full-screen mode, the playback controls will automatically disappear. If you tap the screen, the controls will show up at the bottom.
How to see Apple Music lyrics on fullscreen on iPad
Steps to view full-screen lyrics in the Music app on iPad are similar to those on iPhone. However, you get the added features to view album art, playback controls, and time-synced lyrics on the same page. Here’s how it all works:
- Launch the Music app on your iPad.
- Play a song → Select Now Playing → Tap the Lyrics button.
- To view Apple Music lyrics in full-screen mode on iPad, you can either:
- Hold the iPad in landscape mode to see music controls and lyrics.
- Hold the iPad in portrait mode to only see the time-synced lyrics.
How to see full-screen lyrics on Apple Music on Mac
You can also view time-synced lyrics and control playback together in full-screen If you’re using the Apple Music app on your Mac. However, the steps to enter full-screen mode on Mac are quite different than those for iPhone or iPad. Here’s how you can easily do it:
- Open the Music app on your Mac → Play a song that you like.
- Click the little album cover next to the playback controls.
Alternatively, you can also click on Window → Show Mini Player.
- Hover over the Green button → Click Enter Full Screen.
- Click the Lyrics button if you can’t see the lyrics.
Tip: If you want to enter full-screen mode even more quickly, you can click on Window → Full-Screen Player or use the Command ⌘ + Shift ⇧ + F keyboard shortcut. Then, click the Lyrics button.
Revamp your music listening experience!
Now, you can quickly view full-screen real-time lyrics in Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. This Apple Music feature offers an excellent way to revamp your music-listening experience when you want to sing along to your favorite songs or enjoy karaoke with friends.
Do let us know if you have any questions or need additional assistance!
Readers like you help support iGeeksBlog. When you make a purchase using links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more.
Ayush is a tech enthusiast turned tech journalist and how-to writer with a knack for explaining complex topics clearly and concisely. When he’s not writing, you can find him studying the latest trends in consumer technology, binge-watching videos from his favorite tech YouTubers, or diving into immersive open-world games.